Learn.Code.Swift is just beginning.
It is a plan to teach the Swift Language, and building iOS apps, to beginners. The format will be self learning in a group setting with Code Mentors available to keep learners moving forward. It will teach the new Swift language and show how to use it to create simple apps using Xcode.
Learn.code.Swift will be a technology learning event Vancouver will be proud of!
We are currently working out the learning modules and need help from the iOS community. This program began from the Vancouver iDevelopers meetup group and is a volunteer effort. The program needs folks to create:
- Code Mentors to answer questions to learners
- Developer to plan curriculum and produce code for our learning modules,
- Writers who can communicate technology to humans
- Designers to help produce HTML content
- Video producers to produce intro video and edit recorded learning captures
- Voice talent to read on video
We are also looking for partners and sponsors for the event.
If you are interested in taking part in this project let us know.
Watch the video for background on Learn.Code.Swift